Classic Haas Control Language Installation
The Haas control supports several languages. If you want to run your machine in a language other than English, you can load and use a new language pack if you have software versions M16.04 / L9.05 or later.
Contact your HFO to get the language pack you want. In most cases, you can load more than one language.
To load languages onto the Haas control:
- Copy the language files to a USB memory device.
- Press EMERGENCY STOP.
- Press LIST PROG.
- Press F1 and select LOAD LANGUAGES from the menu.
- Highlight the language you want and press ENTER to select it. Repeat this for each language you want to load.
- Press F1. If you selected too many languages, the control tells you to deselect some.
- Press F3 to load the language files.
- After the language files are loaded, change Setting 82 to the language you want to use.