- Setting 900  is the name which identifies the CNC machine as a device on the network. Each machine must have a unique CNC network name. The name cannot be longer than (8) characters.
- Setting 901  toggles the automatic IP feature. Change Setting 901  to ON.
- Settings 902, 903, 904, 905 and 906  are the network addresses and settings that the control uses to communicate on your network. They are set automatically by Setting 901 when it is enabled.
- Settings 907 through 910  are used for advanced network configuration. Normally, these are left empty.
- Setting 911  sets the amount of access the wireless network has to the files on the CNC machine. Normally, this is set to FULL.