Many Haas users regularly make copies of their machine data files. The Save All - Back Up function makes a copy for the settings, parameters, programs, and other data. If an incident occurs where you lose your machine data files, you can use the copies to pull all the machine data back onto the machine.
Software versions M16.00/L11.00 and higher have Save All - Back Up in the LIST PROGRAMS menus for all available external storage devices. For example:
To make copies for your machine data files to a USB memory device, do these steps:
- Put your USB device into the control.
- Select the USB DEVICE tab in the LIST PROG menu. Select and open USB DEVICE.
- Push F4.
- Select the Save All - Back Up option in the pop-up menu.
- Type a name for the files, usually the machine serial number.
- Push ENTER. Make copies of the machine data files onto the USB device.