Highlight the tool offset you want to adjust.
Select the COOLANT POSITION column .
Type the coolant position number that you recorded in step 4.
Press F1 to enter the value into the COOLANT POSITION column.
Coolant Position System Variables
- You can specify the coolant positions for tools 1 through 200. The systems variables you will use are 3401 through 3600.
- Example: #3401=15 sets the coolant position for Tool 1 to position 15.
- The machine must have Macros enabled.
Coolant Position in the Program Blocks
- You can adjust the spigot in a program block with an M34 or M35 command.
- The M35 command moves the spigot one position up.
- The M34 command moves the spigot one position down.