To backup only the program files, do the Next Generation Control - Backup Programs procedure.
You must have a USB drive on the side of the control pendant or in the electrical cabinet to do this procedure.
Set Setting 155, Load Pocket Tables, to ON.
Push the LEFT and RIGHT CURSOR arrows to select the USB tab .
Push F4,System .
Push the UP and DOWN CURSOR arrows to select Back Up Machine .
Know this important information about backup files:
- The next step puts the copies of the machine data files in the open directory on the USB memory device.
- The backup makes a .zip file. You can open this .zip file on the control or on a PC.
- The name of the .zip file that contains the backup data has this structure: "HaasBackup", then the date. For example, HaasBackup(xx-xx-xxxx).zip.
- You cannot make a backup file if the control is in MEMORY or USER DATA modes.
Push ENTER to select or deselect what you must backup.Push F4 to make the backup.
Know this information about the stored data:
- System Data makes copies of these data files:
- macro variables
- advanced tool management (ATM)
- alarm history
- key history
- linear screw compensation (LSC)
- network configurations
- User Data makes copies of all the files in the User Data folder.
- Programs makes copies of all the files in the Memory folder.
- The approximate size of each selection shows on the right side of the display. The total Estimated size shows at the bottom.
- If a selection is too large for the USB memory device, it is grey.