- Setting 900  is the name which identifies the CNC machine as a device on the network. Each machine must have a unique CNC network name. The name cannot be longer than (8) characters.
- Setting 901  toggles the automatic IP feature. Change Setting 901  to OFF.
- Settings 902 through 904  are used to configure a static IP address. These values can be provided by your network administrator. Values in the image are shown for illustration purposes only.
- Settings 905 through 910  are used for advanced network configuration. Normally, these are left empty.
- Setting 911  sets the amount of access the wireless network has to the files on the CNC machine. Normally, this is set to FULL.