Before you can create a HaasConnect account, you must have:
- A valid email address
- An up-to-date customer profile with Haas Automation, Inc. (your Haas Factory Outlet (HFO) maintains this)
- A Haas Next Generation Control machine with an active network connection
To set up your HaasConnect account, follow these steps:
- Go to the HaasConnect website to get started. From HaasCNC.com, Select MyHaas, and then select HaasConnect.
- Select Create Account.
- Continue the registration process on one of your Haas machines with the Next Generation Control.
- Complete registration on the HaasConnect website.
- Verify your information and finalize your account setup.
- Make your initial monitoring choices for the machine you used to register.
- Press SETTING.
- Select the Network tab.
- Select the HaasConnect sub-tab.
- Press F1.
- Press ENTER to accept the disclaimer.
The HaasConnect screen shows the machine serial number and a PIN code. Record these numbers.note: The PIN code expires after 20 minutes. You must start the registration process again if the PIN code expires.
On www.HaasCNC.com, select the link to MyHaas, and then select HaasConnect from that page.
On the HaasConnect page, select Create Account to continue.
In the fields on the Register Your Machine page, enter the machine's serial number, the PIN code, and a nickname to use for the machine, and then click Continue.
The next screen shows the company information associated with the machine you registered. Make sure this is correct. Select Yes if the information is correct. If the information is not correct, select No and contact your HFO to have the machine registered to your company. After your HFO adjusts the machine registration, follow this procedure again to create your account.
A Connection Success screen appears on the machine control.
- The machine appears on your list of machines on the HaasConnect website after you complete registration. Refer to the Administrator's Guide for more information about notification setup.
- Complete your account setup.
Type in your valid email address, and then create and confirm the password for your new account. You must also provide your first and last name.
You can also provide a mobile telephone number to confirm your account via SMS message. If you leave it blank, you will need to confirm your account via email.
- If you registered without a mobile telephone number, check your email for a verification message from HaasConnect. Follow the instructions in that email to confirm your account. After you confirm your account, the login page appears, and you can use your email address and password to log in.
- If you registered with a mobile telephone number, you will receive a text message with a verification code. Enter this code on the page and select Continue.
- You can now set up the initial notifications for the machine that you used to register. Refer to the Administrator's Guide for more information about notifications.