As a HaasConnect administrator, you are responsible for managing the users, the machines, and the machine alerts in your organization's account.
Log in to HaasConnect and click My Users to access the user management menu, where you can:
- Add new users
- Send verification messages
- Delete users
- Designate additional administrators
- Edit users' contact information
To add a new user:
Put the mouse cursor over My Users and click on the Add User option.
- Fill in the fields with the user's email address, title, first name, last name, and optional mobile telephone number.
- Click Submit. The new user appears in the list of users. The new user is inactive until they confirm their email address.
Before the new user can receive notifications, you must verify their telephone number. Click Verify next to the user's telephone number to send a verification message. The user must reply "YES" to the text message to verify their mobile telephone number.
User Management Options
- The Administrator button lets you toggle a user's administrator status. The button is green with a check mark for each administrator.
- The Edit button lets you update that user's profile.
The Delete button lets you remove a user account from your organization's account.
note: You cannot delete your own account.
This section tells you how to manage machines that are already added to your account. Click here for the procedure to add machines to your account.
- Click My Machines to access the current list of machines.
The machine list gives you the Serial Number, Model, current Status, and Nickname for each machine. You also have options for Notifications and Actions for each machine.
- Refer to the next section for information about the Notifications options.
Click on Actions for options to change the machine's nickname, or to delete the machine.
note: If you delete a machine, you can add it again, but you must repeat the machine verification process (refer to this procedure for more information). Be sure to delete machines if you sell or transfer them.
- To automatically refresh machine status every 15 seconds, click the button at the bottom of the machine list. This lets you use the machine status page as a live status monitor.
For each of your machines, you can choose which notifications you want, who gets those notifications, and how the notifications are delivered.
You can choose to receive notifications for these events:
- Program Started
- Program Stopped
- Feed Override
- Spindle Override
- Rapid Override
For each machine, you can change the events for which you want to receive notifications, and which users receive those notifications.
To send notifications to a particular user, click the button(s) in that user's row for the notification method(s) you want to use.